Saturday, August 6, 2022

Adventurous Journey

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

We had some really loud thunderstorms last evening!
Even the lightening was pretty dramatic! 
I'm sure my grass and garden is loving this rain!

Today I have a cool card to share that I made the other day using the Adventurous Journey stamp set. It is new this year and since we have a friend that likes to go kayaking, I thought this would be perfect to use for his upcoming birthday!





Card Details:

Stamps: Adventurous Journey, inside unknown
Ink: Memento Black, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Soft Suede, Stampin Blends- Real Red, Tahitian Tide, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Parakeet Party
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Tahitian Tide, Basic White
Accessories: Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My kayaker is stamped, colored and fussy cut out.
I'm not one for fussy cutting but this image was pretty easy!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is the first time I've seen a card with a kayak and I like it! It's fun and colorful with a great inside sentiment too! Glad you got some rain - we only got distant thunder through the night, but hopefully today we'll get some rain as more storms move through. Have a great Saturday and stay cool!

Vicki said...

I need to get this set....Megan's family all Kayak, Audrey even has her own kayak. Love this card.