Friday, July 26, 2024

Winter Owls

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Hope all is well with you all!
I have taken some time to let my hands feel from all the cards I have been making in the last week or so! I also got Audrey's card order delivered to her on Tuesday evening! She is always so happy and so talkative! It was good seeing her and she looked great!

Today I am sharing a set of cards I whipped up last week with a bunch of stuff that was in my stash. I went thru so much and even got rid of some things that I would probably never used in my lifetime. There is still lots more that I would like to find a home for eventually. Anyways, this set of cards was created using patterned paper from Moxxie and some retired Baja Breeze Cardstock! Do you remember that color? 






Card Details:

Stamps: Winter Owl (retired), Greatest Part of Christmas (retired)
Ink: Baja Breeze (retired), Soft Suede (retired)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze (retired), Soft Suede (retired), Basic White, Moxxie
Accessories: Winter Owl Dies (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Adhesive Backed Assorted Snowflakes (Online Exclusives), Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive

I got the Winter Owl Bundle last year from the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog and never inked it up. As soon as I pulled this piece of paper out I wanted to add the owl to it. I like how these turned out!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy














3 comments:

Carol L said...

I remember that color and still have some of it myself LOL That is a great looking owl and those colors look fabulous together. I'm glad to hear Audrey is doing so well these days, she's a walking miracle! Take care, have a great weekend and I hope your hands feel better after resting them.

LeAnne said...

What a unique set of cards...love that pretty little owl and Baja Breeze is right up there at the TOP of my favorite colors! They should have KEPT it, it's just such a pretty shade! Enjoy this cooler weather!

Vicki said...

So awesome!! Love that owl and DSP! 😁