Monday, July 13, 2015

Ribbon of Hope Cards

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Since we are doing our challenges every 2 weeks over at Merry Monday for the summer months today I am going to share a few sets of cards I made over the weekend. First off i'd like to say that my hubby did an amazing job on the painting the front porch railings over the weekend. Yesterday I did help him to make it go faster. It is alot for one person. Today I am feeling the affects of crawling around on my knees and the constant bending. My back & body are not happy with me, so once I get done with my update I will go soak up a hot shower to help!

So let's get to my cards...











I borrowed this stamp set, Hope Is....from my friend to whip up some cancer cards for upcoming craft shows! Thanks so much, Deb!! These could be sent to someone who is battling the disease or someone whom has conquered cancer. I left my insides blank for a special note inside. I know of a few people who have battled breast cancer and are now survivors!  I have been affected by ovarian cancer some 19 years ago when Kelsey was just 3 years old. Thankfully, I did not have to go thru the chemo or radiation but I have the big scar on my belly to remind me of it everyday. I was one of the lucky ones and sadly there are SO many that aren't so lucky....

I hope that my cards will bring someone love & hope and to remind them that they are not alone in their battle.
 My only wish is that one day this horrible disease will have a cure!


Ribbon of Hope Cards:

Stamps: Hope Is..., What Cancer Cannot Do sentiment from DRS Designs
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Taken w/ Teal, Memento Black
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Taken w/ Teal, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Corner Punch, Stamp A Ma Jig, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a super Monday!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome cards Wendy!!