Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sketch Challenge 548

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another humid day on tap here! Kelsey came this morning to spend some time with us. She'll go back to the boyfriends house tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, she was showering and I snuck off to my stamp room to get a card made today for my dear customer Audrey. The Sketch Challenge came in hand for it!


This layout was a bit tricky and I hope I have all my panels tilted the way they are in the sketch!



I really love this stamp set, Painted Petals! I almost did not buy this set until my SU Demo made a card with it and I was immediately taken with it! Thanks Nan!! 
 I love the look of the flowers and the sentiments are perfect!  I try as much a possible to use this stamp set and I was floored that it did not make it to the new catalog! :(

So, as I said, I have a letter I want to get out in the mail for my wonderful customer Audrey and since she loves my cards I wanted to send it with a lovely card. I hope my news I have to share with her will put a smile on her face!


Sketch Challenge 548 Card:

Stamps: Painted Petals
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Hello Honey Satin Ribbon, Blackberry Bliss Twine, Rhinestones, Tombow Liquid


Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for checking in on me & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: