Hello & Happy Fri-YAY, Friends!
Today I have another Christmas card to share for my Festive Friday Challenge I am doing. Each Friday I pull out a set of retired stamps and a pack of paper and create a Christmas card to share. This will help once the holidays get closer and I am not scrambling to make cards.
For this week's card I pulled out the Wonderous Wreath bundle from 2014 to play with. I made a fun fold card with it using some retired Trim the Tree DSP from the same year.
Card Details:
Stamps: Wonderous Wreath (retired 2014)
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Trim the Tree DSP (retired 2014)
Accessories: Wonderful Wreath Framelits (retired 2014), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Red Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
This set was pretty popular when it was out all those years ago! It was a favorite of mine and I do remember Audrey loving it done with Fall colors, too!
Do you remember it?
***************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment