Saturday, September 5, 2026

Botanical Expressions

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Friends!

Hope your enjoying this holiday weekend if your in the states!
Shawn went out fishing this morning so I am headed to my stamp table a bit then off for a haircut later this afternoon. The weather is to be so nice this weekend so maybe at some point we will get the bikes out and go to the Rail Trail. We recently got electric bikes and let me tell you how fun they are to ride!

Today I am sharing a card I made recently and sent to a dear friend. 
My friend always commented on my blog when I first started out and eventually we met up in real life. She was my sounding board when we moved halfway across the country back in 2010 and has always been there to listen when times got tough. I so appreciate her friendship all these years. Recently her & I were having a long conversation about my dear friend, Audrey. She put alot of things into perspective for me. Anyways, this card uses a bundle from the Online Exclusives called Botanical Expressions.




Card Details:

Stamps: Botanical Expressions (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Secret Sea
Cardstock: Secret Sea, Basic White, Stitched Season DSP (Online Exclusives), Gilded Wings Accents (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Botanical Expressions Die (Online Exclusives), Low Profile Gold Dots (retired Online Exclusives), Gold Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card made my friend's day! She absolutely loved it! 

*************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy








No comments: