Hello & Happy Tuesday, Friends!
I hope your week is going well so far!
I' m happy to report that yesterday I got my store set up on Etsy where I will soon be selling my cards & projects! I have so many cards, card sets and cute little gift things made that I would like to continue selling as long as my hands allow me to do so. I will share more on that once I get things loaded into my storefront!
Today I have a pretty card to share that I made and already sent out in the mail.
This card uses the Lovely Arrangements bundle from the Online Exclusives and I paired it with the Moonlit Flora DSP.
Card Details:
Stamps: Lovely Arrangements (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Golden Glow, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Golden Glow, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Moonlit Flora DSP
Accessories: Lovely Arrangements Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Fern 3D EF (retired), Golden Glow In Color Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
In case your wondering where I used the Fern EF on my card, I embossed the Spotlight on Nature Die with. It is hard to see in the pictures but it's there!
********************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment