Thursday, September 19, 2019

JOY

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I'm coming to you really late today since I got caught up in stamping my day away!
I made this pack of Christmas cards using up more of that Festive Finery DSP from 2005!







The bow is heat embossed with Silver EP and I added a retired Silver Enamel Dot to it.
I really love this pack I guess because I love Navy & Silver for holiday colors.
My sentiment comes from a new hostess set called Greatest Part of Christmas.
It has so many nice sentiment in.
I paired this up with an old set called JOY.
I made a set of cards earlier this year using this beautiful ornament and some burgundy DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: JOY (retired), Greatest Part of Christmas (hostess)
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Festive Finery DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Nested Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Heat Gun, Silver EP, Silver Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have 2 full sheets of this paper left so I am getting it used it!
But, that being said, I still have LOTS more!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

You're making so many fabulous cards, I'm having difficulty keeping up with you! LOL This is a gorgeous set, and I love the colors! The silver "ribbon" on the ornament looks perfect and I like the die cut shapes you used. Great design and pretty papers!

Vicki said...

This is gorgeous!