Monday, September 30, 2019

Anniversary Set

Hello & Happy Monday!

Can you believe this is the last day of September??

Today I have a set of Anniversary cards to share that my customer requested.
I kept these very simple as life is busy, busy, busy!





She loved this paper and asked if I had any left to make these for her.
I haven't used much of this Magnolia Lane DSP and will have to try to use it more often.
It sure is pretty!

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Accessories: Labels Framelits (retired), Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Nothing is popped up on these so they should be mail friendly for my customer since she mails out LOTS & LOTS of cards each week!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm sad that this year is flying by so quickly!
While i'm loving the cool Fall air, i'm not at all looking forward to winter weather!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It just does not seem possible that September has all but left the building! This is quite the lovely set of Anniversary cards, Wendy. Great paper, and I am sure she will be totally pleased.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is beautiful!!! I love that Magnolia line!!!

Carol L said...

Loving those colors, patterns and this simple yet elegant design! Those are some of the prettiest papers too, wow! What a beautiful set of anniversary cards!