Hello & Happy Tuesday!
Here in South Central Pennsylvania we are having some glorious weather!
The sky is so blue with lots of sunshine and no humidity!
Oh and it's in the 70's! My favorite kind of weather!! I am taking advantage of it with the windows open and sitting outside as much as I can.
Yesterday I did make my way to my stamp table for just a little bit to make a Thank You treat using the Playful Packaging bundle in the May-August Catalog. I think this set has been marked down since it will be retiring.
Project Details:
Stamps: Playful Packaging
Ink: Timid Tiger
Cardstock: Golden Glow, Timid Tiger, Basic White, Golden Glow Gingham Gallery DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Playful Packaging Dies, Timid Tiger Ribbon, Darling Duckling In Color Dots, 4x6 Cello Bag (non SU), Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
We have been going out to eat quite a bit lately and wanted a little something to leave with the tip for our server to let them know we appreciate them! My cello bag has Dove Caramel & Milk Chocolate candies in! Yum!
*******************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment