Hello & Happy Thursday, Friends!
Hope your having a good week!
Today I want to share a card with you that I made using the new Radiant Sunflowers Bundle. It's quickly becoming a favorite! This card was made for my Upline's Upline as a Thank You for always taking great care of her downlines. I received 2 gifts from her in the last 2 months for being in her top 10 in sales! This card is a fun fold which I will put a picture at the end of this post with the directions on if your interested in making one.
Card Details:
Stamps: Radiant Sunflowers, Lovely Arrangements (Online Exclusives), Begonia Belle (July Product of the Month)
Ink: Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Stampin Blends-Golden Glow, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Pecan Pie, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Golden Glow, Basic White, Sunflower Fields DSP
Accessories: Radiant Sunflowers Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Radiant Gems, Mossy Meadow Gingham Ribbon, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Sorry for the dark pictures...I think I my settings must have changed and I already mailed my card out to the recipient.
Here are the directions...
**********************************************
My thoughts today...
~Wendy


No comments:
Post a Comment