Monday, August 31, 2026

Framed Violets

 Hello & Happy Monday, Friends!

Hope you had a nice weekend!
Today I have a sweet card to share that I made with the Framed Violets bundle. It's such a pretty set! For this card I used some of the punch outs that is in the designer series paper pack and some Gingham Gallery DSP from the Online Exclusives.





Card Details:

Stamps: Framed Violets (Online Exclusives), Make An Impression (inside sentiment)
Ink: Hydrangea Hue (New In Color)
Cardstock: Hydrangea Hue (New In Color), Basic White, Gingham Gallery DSP & Violet Dreams Specialty DSP (both Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Hydrangea Hue In Color Dots, Hydrangea Hue Ribbon (2026 Sept-Dec Catalog), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love this card! That color is so pretty and I think this is the first time I have used it since it became available in May. The punch outs in the designer series specialty pack also make it so quick & easy to create a card! It seems many of our paper packs are having these punch outs in them and I for one love it!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy










No comments: