Hello & Happy Monday, Friends!
I hope that you had a restful weekend!
Today I have a card to share that was made with some new products from the Stampin Up! Online Exclusives. I love that they give us holiday products early especially for those who do craft shows or stamp classes. It gives people time to create way before the holiday arrives. I use to do craft shows and back then I felt like I was scrambling to get projects done and ready by a certain time. From September- December I was in craft show mode. Now they give us product over the summer months to help us get started early which is a good thing even though I no longer do shows. I do like to have my friends over to make cards but that has been put on the way side since my friend was in the hospital earlier this year. I'm not quite sure she is up for making cards anymore. Anyways, I did get some new things from the Online Exclusives and started picking at some cards for the upcoming holidays. Today's card is for Thanksgiving.
Card Details:
Stamps: Thanks & Giving (Sept 2026 Online Exclusives)
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP (Sept 2026 Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Earthy Matte Dots (Online Exclusives), Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
All the little images on this card were punchouts from the paper pack which helps us to create quick & easy cards! I have been loving these as well as the ephemera packs!
******************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment