Hello & Happy Thursday, Friends!
I do believe that the dog days of summer have arrived. It is hot, humid and the locusts are making noises which reminds me that school will soon be starting. I have seen 2 buses go thru our development earlier this week so it won't be long!
Today I have a pretty card to share that I made with bits & pieces of different things. I already had the sentiment panel stamped & diecut but when it went thru the diecutting machine it shifted and a bottom portion of it was cut off. I kept it thinking that I would use it on something and just cover up the bottom of it. I pulled out my Impressions Abloom bundle which is retired now and stamped my pretty flower in Crushed Curry. I also used the coordinating Floral Impressions DSP that was 2 pieces of scraps in the pack. In the end it made the prettiest card and since I am always in need of Thank You cards it worked out nicely!
Card Details:
Stamps: So Sentimental (retired 2020)
Ink: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Basic White, Floral Impressions DSP (retired Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies (retired 2020), Impressions Abloom Dies (retired Online Exclusives), Pressed Flowers EF (retired Online Exclusives), Starburst Sequins (retired Online Exclusives), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Another card made for the bin for when I need it!
I love the colors of this one, don't you?
********************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment