Hello & Happy Thursday!
I am still in the thick of it picking at my puzzle. It's going pretty good and hope to have it finished before the weekend! Today I have 2 cards to share that are the same. I think anniversary cards seem to fly off my card rack pretty quickly so I try to keep on top of making those! These cards use everything retired and honestly I just love them!
Card Details:
Stamps: Painted Petals (retired 2015), Reason to Celebrate
Ink: Pacific Point, Garden Green
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Garden Green Basic White, Painted Blooms DSP (retired 2015)
Accessories: Everyday Arches Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Spring Flowers EF (retired), Waves Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I have always loved those pretty flowers & the matching DSP. A friend recently gifted me with a whole pack of this paper on top of what I already have. I know this particular sheet will get used but not so sure on the rest.
**********************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment