Friday, August 21, 2026

Festive Friday

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

I am back today with another Festive Friday card to share with you!
I am on a mission to use up so much of my old stash this year as I am slowly going thru things and parting ways with it. This is one set I had owned then sold and then bought again off of Ebay. It is called Happiest of Holidays. It was a 2004 wood mounted Stampin Up! set and always one of my favorites! I also still have the wheels that coordinated with this set but I did unmount them from the wheels and put cushion on them to use as stamps now. I find I get more use out of them! Anyways, here is my card...





Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest of Holidays (retired 2004), Seasonal Sentiments (retired 2010 inside)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Take A Bow DSP (retired 2024)
Accessories: Nestibilities Lg Rectangle Dies, Petals A Plenty EF (retired), Red Rhinestones, Red Ribbon (from stash), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I tried to keep this one on the flat side for easier mailing. The only thing popped up is the sentiment panel. It turned out pretty nice and I'm happy with it!

Have you made any Christmas cards lately?

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy






No comments: