Monday, September 2, 2019

Painted Harvest

Hello & Happy Labor Day!

It's the 1st Monday of September but sorta feels like a Sunday!
It rained this morning and they are calling for more as the day goes on.
It's humid but almost feels like a touch of Fall in the air.
We've been watching the Hurricane stuff all weekend. The Bahama's have gotten hit very hard.
I said before that the Bahama's are heaven on earth...one of my most favorite places i've ever been. 
They are now changed forever with this category 5 hurricane. So very sad and I pray that the people in Florida, Georgia and the Carolina's are taking the advisories and evacuations seriously!
Mother Nature is nothing to mess with!

Today I have a card to share from my Stamp Day w Friends.
It was a favorite!




This card is not my design and was cased from Bonnie O'Neill.
It is so pretty and I wanted to share this with the girls!
Painted Harvest is my most favorite stamp set, ever!

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Harvest, Sorry For Everything
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip (retired), Old Olive, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (retired), Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


A quick & easy card to create and I especially love those beautiful flowers!

***********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love this set, but stamped on that woodgrain paper, it steps it up even more notches of fabulousity!!!! Hope you have an enjoyable day, despite the rain and clouds we're getting right now!!! Oooh...the sun is trying to peek out right now as I am typing! Keeping my fingers crossed! BTW...your birthday card is going to be LATE. :(

Vicki Burdick said...

I LOVE THIS!!! So pretty stamped on that wood paper!!!