Hello & Happy Saturday, Friends!
Yesterday I shared over on my Facebook page a box that I decorated to hold some Halloween treats for Ryan. He loves Reese's PB cups and all the seasonal shaped ones they have each year. I grabbed the jumbo bag at the store last week. I used a White Gable Box that Stampin Up! has out on their Online Exclusives offerings. These came out back in July 2026 along with their Halloween offerings. These boxes are a nice size and hold maybe 10-12 of the Reese's PB Pumpkins. Along with the candy I will be adding a few bucks that way he can treat himself to something he wants. I paired my box with some Spooktacular DSP from the Online Exclusives. It's the 1st time I opened this pack of 6x6 paper and cut into it!
Project Details:
Stamps: Oh My Fright (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Frightfully Fun DSP & Spooktacular DSP (both from Online Exclusives-July 2026)
Accessories: Oh My Fright Dies (tag), Nested Essentials Dies, Ala Mode Alphabet Dies, Black Iridescent Ribbon (Online Exclusives), Adhesive Backed Bats, Ghost & Dots (Online Exclusives), Adhesive Sheets, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I am thinking of making up a couple of these boxes to sell for Halloween but will definitely be making some up for Christmas! These would be so cute done up with a Christmas Eve hot chocolate pack & some cookies! Atleast that is what I'm thinking of right now! LOL That would even be a great idea for after Trick or Treat night....a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies to shake off the chill of the night air!
****************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment