Hello & Happy Wednesday, Friends!
We're halfway thru the week and boy, is it ever a hot one here!
I spent yesterday down at my stamp table working on some cards that needed inside sentiments. Once that task was finished I pulled out some Fall stamps and got inky for 1 quick card. This one uses a stamp set from 2010 called Day of Gratitude. I do not own this set but found a bunch of stamped off images in my image box. My friend Deb has the set and years ago I borrowed it to stamp some images that I apparently never used. I am going to see if I can borrow it again to stamp with some newer inks. I used Soft Suede, More Mustard, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery & Elegant Eggplant for the images in my Image Box. All those colors are now long retired.
I paired my images with some retired Spice Cake DSP from 2012. I don't have too much of this designer series paper left...it's been well loved over the years!
Card Details:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude (retired 2010), Sentiment by DRS Designs
Ink: Soft Suede (retired), Pool Party, More Mustard (retired)
Cardstock: Pool Party, Soft Suede (retired), More Mustard (retired), Basic White, Spice Cake DSP (retired 2012)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Pool Party Ribbon (retired), Pool Party Glossy Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Always feels great to use up the older stash!
*********************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment