Thursday, September 24, 2026

Day of Gratitude

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Friends!

Today I am sharing a card that I made last week using a stamp set that my friend Deb left me borrow. I made a Fall card recently with stamped off images I had in my stash for quite a few years and I mentioned that I was going to ask to borrow that set again. I picked it up last week and got busy inking it up! The stamp set is called Day of Gratitude which is long retired.





Card Details:

Stamps: Day of Gratitude (retired), Wplus9 (Inside Sentiment)
Ink: Always Artichoke (retired)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke (retired), Very Vanilla, Diecuts With A View- Earth Prints Mat Stack (retired Ben Franklin)
Accessories: Textured Tree Rings 3D EF, Nestibilties -Labels Eight Dies, Always Artichoke Grosgrain (retired), Always Artichoke Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
~Wendy











No comments: