Hello & Happy Sunday, Friends!
Hope your enjoying this lovely weekend!
Last week I was out and did some Fall shopping at Hobby Lobby. I really did not buy much as far as decorations go since I already have so much. I did find some cool Fall stickers and crafty things that I put to good use for a pack of Thanksgiving cards. This is the pack that I whipped up yesterday while Shawn was out fishing...
Card Details:
Stamps: Thanks & Giving (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Paper from Hobby Lobby
Accessories: Beautiful Pattern EF (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Low Profile Gold Dots (retired), Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I am so pleased with how these turned out and will be adding them for sale on my Etsy page.
The patterned paper on these cards isn't actually patterned paper. It is from the craft aisle at Hobby Lobby and these strips of heavy weight paper are for making a paper chain. I really liked the pattern on them so I thought they would be great for some fall cards so I bought one pack to try. There are many strips in this package and they were 40% off. Also the pumpkins are stickers that matched so well. They also have some gold foil in them! I will be going back for another pack of those pumpkins!
My Etsy store is up and running. Of course, it is named after my blog incase your interested in anything....WeeBeeStampin4Fun. I'm just getting started and have many cool things to get photographed and put on there soon!
****************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment