Hello & Happy Wednesday, Friends!
Today I am sharing a card that I made months ago using the retired Beautiful Friendship stamp set. I saw the color combination somewhere which lead me to creating this card. You might need your sunglasses for this one....it is bright but also pretty!
Card Details:
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship (retired)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody (retired)
Cardstock: Mango Melody (retired), Blueberry Bushel, Basic White, Coastal Cabana DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Ribbon (from stash), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
It seems a bit busy to me but when I was finished with it I loved the outcome! Such a different variety of colors! I put a retirement sentiment inside and added this to my card rack.
Hopefully today will be a crafty kind of day! It is to get a bit warmer & more humid today! The Fall weather the last 2 days has been lovely! It inspired me to get a few Fall cards made and sent out. The 1st day of Fall is next Tuesday!!
******************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment