Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
I feel SO much better today after a good night's sleep!

I have a quick card to share today made with the Christmas Gleaming stamp set.
It's quickly becoming a favorite!




I love the design of this!
I took a sheet of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of this DSP and covered my entire cardbase which is something I never do. My images were stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that was cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits then I colored with the Stampin Blends.
The sentiment was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink and diecut with the Circle Layering Framelits and I laid that onto a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock that was diecut with a Circle Layering scallop. I popped that up with Dimensionals right between the 2 holly leaves.
Lastly, I added 2 Pretty Peacock Rhinestones for some sparkle and called this one, done!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Ink: Memento Black, Pretty Peacock, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Brightly Gleaming DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Pretty Peacock Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you love this one as much as I do!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so stunning in the shades of blue and green! Everything coordinates together beautifully and your coloring looks great too! Very pretty cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

So, so gorgeous!!! I was hesitant about the holly leaves in blue but i really looks beautiful here!!! Amazing card my friend!!