Thursday, August 29, 2024

Sending Cheer Gift Card Holder

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a cute gift card holder to share with you!
I am trying hard to work ahead on all things for the upcoming holidays and as I was going thru my card rack to see what it needed I realized my Christmas Gift Card Holder slot was empty. So today's card is just that....a holiday gift card holder! I pulled out this package of Beary Christmas DSP from last year and found a whole sheet of this print. From there my card was made...



Card Details:

Stamps: Sending Cheer (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Balmy Blue, Beary Christmas DSP (retired)
Accessories: Sending Cheer Dies (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Silver Trim Ribbon, Silver Festive Pearls (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is such a fun & festive set that I am happy to be creating more things with this year. I used it so much last year for the gingerbread in it which you may end up seeing more of his this year, too! 


************************************
My thoughts today...


Luckily, for my family we are having something easy!
English muffin pizza's are a quick meal to make for the 3 of us and we all love them!


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy







3 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like all those fun presents and all of those great colors that add to the fun of the holidays! I hope your little "pizzas" were good!

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute!!

D'Ann said...

Super duper cute! I just love that Sending Cheer bundle from last year. The gingerbread was the very cutest little thing!