Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick Update:

Hello there!!
Hope your all doing well. I wanted to pop on here quick and give you an update as to what's going on that I have not posted on here in quite some time.
Shawn left a week and a half ago to start his new job in Missouri. None of us handled it very well. We found out that the seperation was heartbreaking!! He came home the first weekend because we had alot of things to take care for the sale of the house but not only that we had a Scion camping trip planned that we did not want to miss. Saturday, we packed up and went to Knoebels to pitch a tent, sit by the campfire and just shoot the breeze with our car club friends. We had a great time! I can't wait to come back to PA to camp there again!! :)
Below is a few pics that were taken there....


Today I packed the hubby up and shipped him back out to MO. It will be a few more weeks till we see him again. He is currently staying at a hotel not even 5 mins from work. I feel bad because Winky is loaded with his winter tires, blankets, pillows & his suitcases. He has 2 appointments this week to see houses that are for rent. I'm praying he gets one or the other because the man needs somewhere to hang his hat that isn't gonna cost him an arm & a leg! LOL I will be sure to keep you updated as I know!!
I have alot to do in the next couple of weeks but I also hope to get some time in my stamp room too! I just got a bunch of nice stuff that is screaming to be used. I have a few Halloween idea's floating around in my head that i'd like to get workin on. Maybe tomorrow!!! I'll surprise ya!! :)
So, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great Wednesday!!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Tammi said...

Hi Wendy, good to hear from you, thanks for the update! Nice that you got to get away from it all for a few days, looks like a pretty place to camp! Hope hubby's able to find a place soon! Love your gingerbread basket & tablets below...CUTE! I LOVE them too, funny I just bought that Sweet Season set for that gingerbread sentiment! :) Take care & hugs!