Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time 4 Halloween Treats

Hello!!
Hope your all having a great day!
Today was a happy one for me! I was so looking forward to spending my day in my stamp room since I haven't done any crafting in a long time. I recently got some SU goodies and decided today was the day to get some Halloween Treat Bags rolling since Halloween will be here before ya know it! It was really hard getting started. I messed up so many things at first that ended up in my trash can. LOL I guess I was pretty rusty afterall but once I got the hang of it...it was smooth sailing!!
Take a peek....



I'm loving these cute little trick or treaters in the new set called Fangtastic! I also threw in an oldie too...Just Flying By! It's an old SU set that I have always loved but don't have. I was lucky enough to be able to borrow it from my stampin buddy, Nan! Thanks, Nan!! :)
Then I used the new SU Spider Web Embossing Folder on the toppers too and what a difference it made. It's just too cool!!!
Well, that's all for me today! I'll be back tomorrow so stay tuned!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy
Trick or Treat Bags:

Stamps: Fangtastic, Just Flying By
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Only Orange, Green Galore, Glorious Green, Lovely Lilac, GP White
Accessories: Spider Web Embossing Folder, Nestibilities, Top Note SU Die, Rhinestones from Micheal's, Raven Lace, Martha Stewart Bat Punch, Sm Oval Punch, Sm Cello Bags, Staples, 2 Sided Tape

No comments: