Monday, March 12, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week 11


Hello & Happy Monday!

It's a gorgeous day here in PA and I hated to go downstairs to stamp but today is Lesley's Merry Monday Challenge and I absolutely cannot miss out on participating! This weekly challenge is putting me way ahead of the game for Christmas cards for the upcoming craft show season and cards for myself! I love this idea! Thank you, Lesley!

Below is her sketch and my samples....


Merry Monday Challenge Week 11 Card:

Stamps: Four the Holidays
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold, PTI White
Accessories: SU Petals A Plenty EF, Poinsettia Nestibilities, MS Loopy Border Punch, Gold Beads, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

So what do you think?
I love anything that has that poinsettia flower on it!

Well, that's all for now!
Making the gang taco's for supper! LOL
They all come running when Mom yells it's time to eat! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

8 comments:

jaydee said...

Wendy, this is drop dead gorgeous! Fabulous card and a fabulous take on the challenge.
Jaydee

Carol L said...

This is so pretty and I love that poinsettia! I tried to buy that and it was sold out everywhere!

Catie Cuddles said...

The pomtsettia is stunning and this is a beautiful card!

Lesley said...

So, so gorgeous Wendy! I love that poinsettia die and the classy way you have used it on this card!! WOW1

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the big poinsettia on it mixed with the embossed background.

Rose Ann said...

Wow...your poinsettia looks amazing, Wendy!! Beautiful card!!

Janice M said...

Oh this is beautiful Wendy! I bought this die set in Oct and still haven't even opened it! Need to change that!

Shelia said...

wow your poinsettia is gorgeous!! Love this card!!