Sunday, November 10, 2013

Candy Bars for Thanksgiving

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

So, the other day my Mom called me and asked if I would make her a few Thanksgiving Candy Bar Wrappers for some of the ladies she sees at the hairdresser each week. Since the craft show was cancelled this year, I certainly had plenty of Hershey Bars in my possession! I sat this evening and whipped these up for her.




I think she will like these!

Thanksgiving Candy Bars:

Stamps: Tags for You, Gobble Gobble
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sweater Weather DSP, Spice Cake DSP, Autumn Vine DSP
Accessories: Bracket Label Punch, Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Rhinestones,  Dimensionals, Liquid Mono Multi Glue

Before I go I wanted to give an update on Bailee since she was at the Vet last Thursday. Her Vet did 2 xrays on her which determined she had inflammation & fluid still in her lungs which could be from the Kennel Cough or possibly from pneumonia or influenza. He gave us 2 options to help get rid of this. One- was to bring her back the next day for them to sedate her and go down thru her mouth & throat to her lungs to collect a sample of whatever it is in her lungs. Then after that treat it accordingly OR just prescribe medicines and see if that takes it way. I wasn't real keen on doing something that invasive not to mention $1000!! So, Shawn chose to just get her meds. She is on a very high dose of antibiotics plus a steroid for 14 days. Hopefully this will clear it up! So far she has been on the meds for 3 days and it seems to be working! I'm hopeful it will take care of it. Bailee is a sweet little pup who loves her playtime, taking walks & mealtime! You really wouldn't know that there was anything wrong with her!

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good night!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love those bar Wendy....you sending some of those this way....lol!! Sure hope Bailee gets better from the meds, sounds like that procedure would be kinda rough, not to mention the expense, take care, Love ya my sweet friend!