Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pretty Pink Flower Notecards

Hello & Happy Thursday!

This week is flying right along! I'm looking forward to the weekend!!
Saturday, my friend Deb & I are attending an All Day Scrap & Stamp Day. I'm looking forward to spending some time with her since we don't see each other very often. It will be fun!
So, yesterday my day started out not too good with back pain. I thought maybe it was from the change in our weather. I decided to take one of my arthritis pills and as the day went on I noticed it felt better. Maybe afterall my injections are helping but I came to the conclusion that I might have to be on the Meloxicam the rest of my life to help control the arthritis in my lower back. Not real happy about another medicine but I guess we have to do what we have to do!

Then yesterday I sat down to work on the 2nd set of notecards for the same lady that works with Kirsten. I went with something flowery on this set and i'm really liking them!




I am tickled pink with them! What do you think??

I packaged these up with 10 envelopes and placed them inside a clear Papertreyink card box and wrapped with more pink ribbon. I placed both card sets in a gift bag and added a banner and one of these flower panels to it. I think I need to take a picture of it before I give them to Kirsten tonight! LOL I'll work on that!



Pretty Pink Flower Notecards:

Stamps: Too Kind
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Strawberry Slush
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Strawberry Slush, Neenah White
Accessories: Fancy Fan EF, Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape, Liquid Mono Multi Glue


Well, laundry awaits me today then a haircut this evening!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

These are so pretty! Tickled pink is the perfect description!