Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sketch Challenge 486

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's a total washout here in PA today! It has been pouring buckets since I got up this morning. My sump pumps have just started kicking on which is a good thing! We are under Flood Warnings till I think Thursday night. My yard is already looking like a lake. The weather has been quite scary in the US since Sunday and our thoughts & prayers go out to the ones affected by the tornado's in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama and North Carolina.

So since it's really dreary, foggy & very rainy, I decided to head downstairs and do some crafting. I played along with today's Sketch Challenge 486. I have a card order to get done and this card will be part of that package.




I had the paper and stamp set still laying out on my table from using it on the tablets yesterday and I was able to use them again for this sketch. I just love the color's in this paper! The sentiment on the from is from the Simply Sketched hostess set and the inside sentiment is from DRS Stamps.
Hope you like!
 

Sketch Challenge 486 Card:

Stamps: Petal Parade SAB '14,Simply Sketched, DRS Stamps
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Memento Black
Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories: Circle Nesties, SU Square Lattice EF, Scallop Edge Border Punch, White Pearl, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Nan said...

So pretty. Like the angled sentiment. I'll be CASing this one!