Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy 79th Birthday, Pops!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Busy day ahead for me.....i'm working on making 2 pans of lasanga for tonights supper with the family! My Dad turns 79 today! That calls for a big celebration, wouldn't you say???!!!
Yesterday, I worked for several hours to make a really cool card for him. I always try to make something a bit different for him. Can ya tell i'm a Daddy's girl!!?? 

Anyways, I found the direction on the Splitcoaststampers page under Tutorials. These are called Card in a Box....







I think he's really going to like it!

Here's to many more birthdays, Dad!!!

Card in A Box:

Stamps: Chalk Talk, Yipppeee Skippee, Sketched Birthday, Just Sayin'
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Window Sheet, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, Just Sayin' Framelits, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die (numbers), Scallop Circle & Circle Punches, Sm Oval Punch, Owl Punch (feet), Clothespin, Coastal Cabana Twine, Tangerine Tango Ribbon & Button, Wire, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Surprisingly, this card came together quite easy and I just love the finished product. Nice thing too, is that when it folds up it fits into a regular Medium Envelope!

Well, I better get back to work!
Lasanga is callin my name!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Nan said...

FABULOUS!!!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Hammer!

Great job, Wendy!