Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Color Challenge 525

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A late post today since I was hanging out with my sick hubby. He's been under the weather since Sunday night and has been home the last 2 days. It gets me a bit off my schedule but that's ok. Today I did manage to run the vaccum and straighten up around him. LOL He was a help with playing with Gigi & Bailee and getting our taxes finished up. Him & I both have been dealing with headaches. I'm thinking it's just the change in the weather. 

So, late this afternoon I packed up my laptop and headed downstairs to stamp a card for today's Color Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. We are playing Bingo today with a board of pretty colors!



I went diagonal with So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry & Old Olive!





I needed a birthday card for my Mom's 75th birthday on Thursday and I was looking for some springy colors. She loves yellow so I think she will like this card! I'm going to try to pop out this week and get her a basket of different things for her birthday. I can't think of anything in particular that she would need so i'm going to surprise her with a few little things. She likes surprises!


Color Challenge #525 Card:

Stamps: Terrific Tulips, Label Love
Ink: So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles Die, Artisan Punch, White Pearls, Crushed Curry 1.8 Taffeta Ribbon, Stamp A Ma Jig, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Need to run and get my supper finished. Stuffed Shells on the menu tonight! YUM!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

A very beautiful card, Wendy. I love the Rich Razzleberry with the So Saffron, it really makes a happy and cheerful card. You did a great job on the color challenge.

The pearls on your card qualifies it for the Simply Yellow challenge over at the Classy Cards N Such Blog. I hope you will come over and enter your card for the challenge. I hope to see you there.

Go to classycards.com and click on the current challenge in the upper left hand corner.