Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Color Challenge 536

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I know I said I was not making anymore Patriotic cards but when I checked out today's Color Challenge 536, well, that went out the window! hehe!

Here are today's colors for Color Challenge 536:

Real Red, Marina Mist & Night of Navy
w/ the dessert option of using Sequins, Enamel Dots or SU Candy Dots









Unfortunately, I have no Sequins, Enamel Dots or SU Candy Dots so I subbed Rhinestones in their place. My tags were made with the Chalk Talk Framelits and ran thru the Big Shot with the Darice Stars Embossing Folder. I love that these tags wrap around a candy treat bag! My Marina Mist layer was ran thru with the Stripes Embossing Folder. The stamp came out back in 2001 when the World Trade Towers 911 incident happened. Stampin Up created this stamp as a fundraiser and it has become a much loved stamp over the years. I colored it with my Real Red & Night of Navy SU Markers. Hope you like!


Color Challenge 536 Card:

Stamps: God Bless America
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy SU Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Merry Mini's Punch Pack (Star Punch), Chalk Talk Framelits, Darice Stars Embossing Folder, Stripes Embossing Folder, Marina Mist Chevron Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


That's all today!
Calling for more bad storms to go thru today. I can tell, Gigi is following me everywhere I go. We've noticed over the last few months that she gets a bit werid when storms are coming. Mama is always here to keep her safe! :)
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Fantastic!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this stamp!!! Awesome set!