Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Corner Garden Birthday

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe today is the last day of September!
Time is flying by so quickly anymore!

Today I created a card for a birthday. I made one a few weeks ago as a "Thank You" that was just like it . I really liked the look of the stamp just by embossing it.


I was taken with the Corner Garden stamp when it came out but i'm not one who likes to color that much. I love the look of it embossed in white and i've added a few rhinestone for sparkle and some White Baker's Twine. My sentiment is popped up with 2 dimensionals and I used the Hexagon Punch to make the flag ends. Easy Peasy!

Corner Garden Birthday Card:

Stamps: Corner Garden Background, SU Sentiment (can't think of the name)
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Winter's White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Stay tuned tomorrow for the start of Halloween goodies! 
Can't wait to share them with you!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy