Thursday, September 1, 2016

Holiday Planner 2016

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Up and at it early this morning so I could place my Stampin Up order for the new Holiday Mini Catalog that went live today! I will be set now for the next couple of months with lots of stamps, embellishments, paper and cardstocks!  As I said to my hubby, Happy Birthday to me! 

Anyways, we had some really good rain here all night and i'm sure my grass is loving it! I know I am! It's suppose to turn cooler and the humidity is to leave us for a few days. I'm all for it just so we can get out & ride our bikes or hike some trails. My hubby said to me yesterday.....Our bikes called and asked where we've been....LOL That sure made me laugh! 

Anyways, just a quick project to share today. I think you will like it!

Earlier this year I found these adorable smaller sized composition books at Michael's and snagged up maybe 5 of them. I recovered them with cardstock & fancied them up for the holidays with DSP and things to catch your eye. I added an RSVP pen with matching DSP inside of it to complete my set. I used that pretty poinsettia flower from the Reason for the Season stamp set with coordinating Festive Flower Builder Punch. I have been using this set like crazy the last few weeks! One of my favorites!!



I'm not really sure if I can actually part with this. Guess we will see!

Holiday Planner Notebook:

Stamps: Reason for the Season, Sentiment from Papertreyink
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, This Christmas Specialty DSP (LOVE THIS!!!)
Accessories: Festive Flower Builder Punch, Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Corner Rounder, Gold Metallic Glitter Washi Tape, Gold Bead, RSVP Pen, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like! 
Isn't that flower so pretty?! Love, love, love!

*****************************************************************

My thoughts today....


I don't know about you but I am SO ready for my part of the world to start looking like this picture! It will make bike riding on the trail so nice! It almost looks like the trail! One can dream, right?! 

Happy September, my friends!

That's all for today!
Time to grab another cup of coffee and get the day started!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is gorgeous Wendy!!!!! I love that big ol poinsettia and the pretty paper. Super cute!!!! I say keep it! :)

Carol L said...

I've always enjoyed seeing the planners and tiny notepads you've made - it's the matching pens that catch my eye every time! It completes the set in such a perfect way! I haven't stumbled upon any of these mini composition books in a while, but they do make great gifts don't they!? Bring on Autumn - my favorite time of the year!