Monday, August 28, 2017

Season's Greetings Card Set

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Our weather here in PA was very nice but I have to say that I feel bad for those folks down in Texas dealing with all that rain & flooding.

We made our way home from Baltimore Saturday night around midnight. It was quite an experience going to see an actual football game and as much as I enjoyed it I do not think I would go again. We drove to Hunt Valley, MD and hopped on the Maryland Lightrail which takes you directly to the M&T Bank Stadium and many other places too. The football game was good but it was hard to focus on it with so much going on around you. We sat 12 rows from the bottom which was fantastic....you could see everything! For me personally, i'd rather sit in my own home and watch. You will know more of what's happening. The Ravens won against the Buffalo Bills 13-9. WooHoo!

So, today is my cleaning day and before I head off to get started on that I wanted to share a set of cards I whipped up for Christmas.





This patterned snowflake paper I picked up at the Flower & Craft Warehouse a few weeks ago. It's such a pretty purple paper with silver foil snowflakes in it! I thought it went great with the Snowflake Sentiment stamp set!

Season's Greetings Card Set:

Stamps: Snowflake Sentiment
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Kaisercraft 
Accessories: Heatgun, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver Trim Ribbon, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope to get back to get more of this paper, eventually! 
It makes pretty cards!

********************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

WOWSAH, that is some awesome purple and silver paper and I'd probably buy the whole rack of it if I saw it! LOL Great set of Christmas cards, and I'm glad you got to see the football game up close and personal. We're baseball fans and took the kids to the Vet Stadium many times to see the Phillies, but nowadays - I'd rather sit at home and watch too! I like the slow-motion reruns :) Enjoy your week ahead!

Janice M said...

What a beautiful set of cards! Love that color paired with the silver. I'm hoping to get over to Lancaster Co in the next week or so if I can find a traveling buddy to go with (makes the trip more fun/go faster to share it with someone!). Will have to make sure to go to the Warehouse than too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous! That paper was a great buy, but me thinks Carol would not buy the whole rack... nope. Savor it my friend. You did an excellent job.