Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Merriest of Wishes

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone is doing well.
I got some stamping in on Friday & Saturday since it rained and boy, did it ever rain!
Thankfully it brought some nice weather for a day or 2 but now we are back to the hot & humid stuff. 

Today I have a set of cards I made for Christmas using the Lovely As A Tree stamp set.
Take a look...





Do you know this stamp set is the longest running stamp set that Stampin Up has had out?
Unfortunately I do not own it and borrowed it from a friend. It makes some very pretty cards for almost any occasion! 

Merriest of Wishes Card Set:

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Merriest Wishes (retired 2016)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Softly Falling EF, Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Silver Ribbon ( retired SAB 2017), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm slowly trying to get some Christmas cards made but it's tough to think about the holidays when it's 80 & 90 degrees outside! It's safe to say that I am ready for some Fall weather! Who's with me?

*******************************
My thoughts today...



That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

How lovely is this tree on your beautifully designed card! I really like the combination of colors you chose, and I just used some of that pretty ribbon on Christmas cards this week too! I had no idea it was the longest running set from SU! but I'm not surprised! It's a classic beauty! Enjoy your week ahead!

Janice M said...

Oh love the color combo on this set ALOT! I may even have a blue tree already stamped and laying around in my box to play with. Stay cool cause it sure got "warm" again.