Saturday, October 13, 2018

Halloween Card Set

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is going well so far!
It really cooled down yesterday but I am not complaining one bit!
I was just happy that I did not have to run the ac!

I have a set of cards today that I whipped up for an order.
I have alot of DSP left from last year called Spooky Night DSP.
I needed something that wasn't spooky scary and felt that paper was great for that!






Those adorable pumpkins are diecut from the DSP from last year using the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits to cut them out. I love the Stampin Up has done this with many of our DSP's!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Spooky Night DSP (retired)
Accessories: Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits (retired), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Orange Rhinestones, Basic Black 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This set was a bit time consuming but well worth it!
This set of cards turned out pretty great, don't ya think?
I just love those happy jacks!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

My thoughts today.....


Haha! 

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy 🎃👻

3 comments:

Carol L said...

OMG, the botox joke is hilarious! LOL Love your Halloween cards! They're perfectly non-scary but make their mark for the fun holiday bearing down on us! Very clever to cut the images from the dsp too, I so seldom think of doing that! Have a wonderful Autumn weekend!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable...and I don't think I ever realized (or remembered!) that those thinlets would cut out the DSP pumpkins! Yikes, I need to go try that out! Yippee for cooler weather too!

Janice M said...

Oh I'm totally casing that idea of using word paper that way!! Such a neat idea. The extra time was definitely worth it! I'm enjoying the cooler weather for sure....now to have a week of pure sunshine and it'd be perfect.