Saturday, October 6, 2018

Card Bags 4 Stamp Day

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Today is World Cardmaking Day and my friends are coming over around 10 to make some fun projects! It's always a great time stamping, laughing & eating!

Today I am sharing the card bags I made them.
I realized I never shared last month's bag so I will show that one first then the Halloween bag.



This bag was created using the En Route stamp set.
The little map looking thing was fussy cut and attach under my oval panel.
I just wanted something to add interest and then I added some Best Route Enamel Shapes.
This bag matched a card we made at the last get together and the girl's loved it!

Here is the Halloween Bag...



I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch for the tag base then a layer of Granny Apple Green that I stamped with the cloud stamp from the Spooky Sweet stamp set. At the bottom of the tag I added a piece of Toil & Trouble DSP and fussy cut a witches hat and attached it with Dimensionals.
The ribbon on my tag is Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape Striped tied on with White Baker's Twine. I am loving these new colors which are perfect for Halloween!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today.....

Going to be a very fun day!
Hope you all will be making some cards, too!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

You are so generous to make these bags for your girls to carry home their cards! I too love those 2 new colors and they're the only ones I invested in so far. Great designs from last week and for Halloween. I hope you all had a great time together! I made NO cards today, bummer :(

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hope you had a fun day, Wendy! Can't wait to see what you all did! These bags make them feel super special, I am sure!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love the tags! Great job! Nice way for them to take home their goodies they made too.