Monday, October 29, 2018

Happy BOO Day!

Hello & Happy Monday!

A late start to my day today.
I was up a bit too late last night and slept way too long this morning.
I never heard Shawn get up for work and the doggies never bothered me to get breakfast!
That's a very rare event around here! LOL

Today I have a cute Halloween card to share!
This was created using a bunch of things from my stash.
Take a peek...



Did you see that adorable Ghost?
He is a die that I snagged off of Ebay recently.
It is one of those thick black dies that Sizzix makes and I have been watching for one on there since summertime. I finally snagged one for $7.00 and $2.50 shipping! I thought it was a steal!

Anyways, I found a scrap of this paper in my Halloween paper folder (which I have no idea the maker) and added my Happy Boo sentiment from Stampin Up! I pulled the colors from the piece of patterned paper and that orange is retired Tangelo Twist from a few years ago. That piece was embossed with a Darice Embossing Folder that I also grabbed a few years ago at the York Heirloom Stamp Show.

Card Details:

Stamps: Monster Munchies
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tangelo Twist. Whisper White, unknown patterned paper
Accessories: Sizzix Ghost Die, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Darice EF., Black Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I was squealing with delight when I made this one! 
So many cute things on it, even my little ghost!
What I like most about it though is the texture that the embossing folder adds!

This card will make it's way to one of my friends mailboxes in the next day or too if it has not already arrived at it's destination!

Happy BOO Day! 👻

***************************************************************

My thoughts today....

2 days until Halloween!
Are you ready?

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a happy day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

DebK said...

Love it!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is totally adorable!!!! Love your ghost, I would have squealed with delight too~!!!

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, this is fun! Someone cut and sent me a bunch of those ghosts in blog candy a few years ago and I've used every single one of them! Love that sentiment panel and especially that fun paper with the brilliant orange embossed background! FUN!

Janice M said...

It arrived and I LOVE it!!! It is so darn cute. I can see why you were excited to snag that die. Oh and lets not forget that embossing folder?!! It's a perfect match. Thanks so much for making my week!