Friday, October 26, 2018

Thanksgiving Card Set #3

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is here although it will be a rainy, windy one.
A Nor-easter is headed up the east coast giving us another soaking rain,
Glad it won't be snow or we'd be in trouble!

Today I am back to sharing another pack of Thanksgiving cards that my customer ordered.
This card set is using the Country Home set from the Holiday Mini Catalog on pg. 43.





I wasn't quite sure on this particular sheet of DSP when I first saw it because of the Mint Macaron color but I loved the pumpkins that were in it! 
I decided to put it to good use and let the paper do all the work!


Card Set Details:

Stamps: Country Home (sentiment)
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Country Lane DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Mint Macaron Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really think it was the bow that won me over on this card!
I will always be a ribbon addict....incase you did not already know that! LOL
Another pack of pretty cards for my customer...Thank God she loved them!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today......


That is all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

That dsp makes for a great set of cards Wendy, and I have to agree with you on the ribbon! Those bows dress these cards up perfectly! I love the little pops of Cajun Craze that blend beautifully with the mint color! Stay dry and have a great Friday :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the color on these, a pretty change from the normal fall colors!

Janice M said...

Not a typical fall color for sure but it seems to really bring those white pumpkins to life. Nice for something different?!!