Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Halloween See Thru Card

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's still quite warm & humid here in PA.
Yesterday was a busy day. My back was hurting. 
Not sure if I slept on it wrong or the ac is doing a number on the arthritis in there but either way it plain ole hurt. Nothing like nursing it with Tylenol Arthritis and a heating pad.

Today I am sharing another card we made this past Saturday for World Cardmaking Day.
This one is pretty neat, too!





As you can see from the picture these cards have an open space on the card front. I simply snipped off about an inch & a quarter and replaced that section with a piece of Window Sheet cut to fit and then placed my DSP over where I adhered the window sheet. With putting the DSP over it, it covers the adhesive on the Window Sheet and gives you a see thru window to the inside of the card.

Card Details:

Stamps: Spooky Sweet
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Whisper White, Toil & Trouble DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Window Sheet, Black Glitter Ribbon, Gorgeous Grape Glittered Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Mono Adhesive & Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These were so much fun and the girls loved making this one!
That window in the card makes it pretty cool!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Yes we do!

That is all from me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun idea to create the window! I'd probably stamp a little witch inside peeking out of the window LOL Great dsp with those hats and great colors with the cardstock too! I just love that purple color this year - it's awesome!
My a/c has been on too - I just cannot deal with the humidity anymore! Stay cool and have a good Tuesday, and I hope your back feels better soon too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cards with the acetate panel look so awesome. So glad you had a great weekend and created lots of fun cards.

LeAnne said...

Very cool! What a neat idea...might have to do this with my club girls! Such an easy little twist to an already-adorable card!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great card with the window. Hope your back feels better soon.

Janice M said...

Oh I really like these! So what do you use for the window?? I hear you on the joint pain, mine have been awful I think it's all the damp rainy weather we had this year maybe?? I'm so ready for 2 or 3 weeks of SOLID sun!! But sounds like a lot more rain again on Thursday.