Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Trick or Treat Day has finally come!
Y'all know how much I love Halloween!
I'm not much into the scary, horror kind of Halloween.
I will admit though that I like to watch some of the older Halloween-Michael Myers movies but even that scares the beejeepers out of me! 
I am more of the fun, spooky sweet type of Halloween person and always remember the joy of decorating and celebrating Halloween with my kids!


How true! Love Halloween! 🎃

Today I have a really cool Halloween card to share!
This is the last one of the season.
It is made with the Tricky Treats set from 2004 and again I used a mix of old & new products on this!



Since my ghost paper has a bit of Highland Heather in it I decided to color the surrounding area around the ghost with my Highland Heather Stampin Blend Marker. It came out better than I expected!
I used more of the Black Glittered Ribbon and some Black Rhinestones to finish this off.

Card Details:

Stamps: Tricky Treats (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Basic Black, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Toil & Trouble DSP
Accessories: Black Rhinestones, Black Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't it cute?
And just in time for Halloween!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

My thoughts today....



That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & Happy BOO to you!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Happy Halloween to you too! I agree, I don't like scary Halloween stuff, just CUTE!! Hope you have a lovely Halloweeny day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That ghostie is the best, Wendy! Happy Halloween, and a big Boo to Shawn!