Friday, October 19, 2018

Wishing You Well Notecards

Hello & Happy Friday!

My hubby has the day off and both kids have doctor appointments.
Kelsey has an appointment first thing to see an oral surgeon about getting her wisdom teeth taken out.
Then in the afternoon Ryan has an appointment to get a CT Scan related to his Colonoscopy.
Will be glad when that is all done.
We originally thought Kelsey was having her surgery today but this appointment is just a consultation.

Since it's going to be crazy busy I am going to make this quick!
I have another set of Notecards & Envelopes to share that I used the Wishing You Well set on.
This was in my customers last order.





The Notecards & Envelopes make this style of card quick & easy!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Wishing You Well, Tropical Chic (sentiment)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Notecards & Envelopes (Whisper White)
Accessories: Blackberry Bliss Faceted Dots


My customer really liked these and the smaller size.
I love the pretty Fall colors!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I do so love this set, and it is on my wish list. I love anything that resembles wheat. These are beautiful. best of luck with all the appointments today. I will keep everyone in my thoughts, if you can do likewise for me. Hope to get some good news for my DD. BTW I am cold... ha ha..... at least it is dry!

D'Ann said...

This is so pretty! I think I'm going to case this as I need 3 more sets of cards for the kiddo's teachers. I need 11 sets - what was I thinking? lol! :) Hope the appointments go well today. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards and projects!

Carol L said...

What a lovely set of thank-you cards! I just love those lacy bows in that stamp set you use lately and the wheat bunch is perfect for this time of the year! NJ!