Sunday, October 14, 2018

Witch Notebooks

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well.
It got pretty chilly here yesterday with clouds & sun most of the day.
I broke down and turned some heat on to take the chill off inside.
Crazy that we ran the ac and heat in the same week!
That explains how werid our weather is getting.

So today my hubby is going out to mow and cut down his huge elephant ears he has growing in the flower beds. Usually he just pulls them out of the ground and stores the bulbs in the garage over the winter but said this year he is going to cut them down and let in the ground over the winter. Guess we'll find out how that goes next summer. I will share some pictures of them tomorrow.

So today I have a cute Halloween project to share.
I like recovering these little composition books for many different occasions and I know sometimes people like giving these as gifts instead of giving candy.





These little composition notebooks are easy to cover and then I fussy cut those cute witches from the Toil & Trouble DSP. I am starting to get more comfortable fussy cutting!

The DSP on both is from the Toil & Trouble as are the witch but sentiments are from various stamp sets. The pens came from Walmart last year. 

These have already sold from my Halloween Treats!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

My thoughts today.....


That is all for now.
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so cute and I wish I could find those mini composition books around here, because I used to decorate them myself for gifts! I love that you're doing more fussy cutting, and look how quickly it streamlines the process when the image is already printed and colored! These are super cute and a non-fattening Halloween treat for sure! Stay warm! It's quite chilly today!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Not sure how I get so far behind on your posts, but I did it again! She is a cutie! Very nice work! I know how you love to color, and these look awesome!

Janice M said...

These are cute! That paper sure is pretty and I wouldn't know how else you'd use it?! I guess maybe for scrapbooking?! Oh and now I see the answers to my questions about the Elephant ears! LOL

D'Ann said...

These are super cute! I used all my witch prints dsp up for the grand kids's school treats so I'm going to try this with the witch hats ones, maybe covering post it notes. :)