Friday, October 12, 2018

Halloween Chocolate Sticks

Hello & Happy Friday!

Our weather is to be sunny today but with much cooler temps!
I don't know about you but I am thrilled that I do not have to run my ac.

Yesterday I got the last of my customers order done!
I am very happy about that even though my hands are not.
All I have on my agenda today is to do inventory of my Halloween treats before they get delivered.

Today I have another Halloween treat to share.
Y'all know how much I love making the M&M Sticks, right?

I have been looking high and low for Halloween colored M&M's.
The year I moved to Missouri (2010) was the last year that I have seen M&M's in Halloween colors (purple, black, green & orange). I even looked on their websight but nothing.
So, I was in Party City recently and found chocolate candy there that resembled M&M's and they came in Halloween colors. I took a chance and bought some. I made up 40 chocolate sticks with them. Alot of people love the M&M Sticks and they usually sell like hotcakes. I am anxious to see if these will sell just the same. They taste just like M&M's so we shall see.
Here is what I made....






Project Details:

Stamps: Spooky Sweets (sentiment), retired Paper Pumpkin (pumpkin)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Hole Punch, 1x8 Cello Bags, Basic Black Twine, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


What do you think of the colors of my candies?
I was SO happy with them!
And that pumpkin just makes me smile!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

My thoughts today.....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy 🎃




5 comments:

LeAnne said...

These look awesome, I am sure they will sell like hotcakes...or M&Ms!!! I love that cute little jack, he is one of my favorite Paper Pumpkin sets! THANK HEAVENS for cooler weather!!! Have a great weekend, my friend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love the color of your candies! As a matter of fact, I was scratching my head thinking where does she find this stuff. Amazing what ya learn when you read. Duh! These are adorable, as are all of your treats. Woo Hoo, I opened a window this morning! The humidity is gone and I do believe I shall go to work today. They are saying sun. I think I remember what that looks like!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love the colors of the candies - perfect for Halloween treats! You are gonna make lots of goblins happy with these.

Carol L said...

oh these are so cute with that jolly-faced pumpkin! Love the stick candies and I tried making them one year and they are NOT easy to fill either! LOL I wasn't aware M&M's stopped making Halloween M&M's!! I always made treat bags up with them,but the color of these candies is a great substitute! What a gorgeous day huh? About time too!! Have a great weekend!

Janice M said...

I wonder why they don't do Halloween colors anymore?? Maybe they just do Fall colors now to cover Thanksgiving too? These are cute and I bet they are not so fun to fill!