Saturday, October 20, 2018

Christmas Cards

Hello & Happy Saturday!

My girls are off to doggy day spa this morning so I am going to make this a quick update.
Today's cards were made with some beautiful papers I found at L&L about a month ago.
It is made by Kaisercraft.



There is no stamping on these!
Everything on these is what is on the papers!
And that copper foil in it is gorgeous!

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic Black, Copper Foil
Accessories: Petal Pink Ribbon, Copper Cord, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These are so much prettier in real life than what they look here.
This is one of those examples of the paper doing all the work!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

WOW, these are just gorgeous and you found those papers at L&L?! Fabulous find! Let me know next time you plan on going up there, and I'll meet you there and deliver this little tree I've been keeping for you :) Have a great Autumn weekend, and I hope your hands are feeling better.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh my...I really must get up there! These are so pretty! Hope they have fun at the poochie parlor! Have a great weekend!

LeAnne said...

These are really pretty! I haven't been to L&L for a long, long time! I love it when the papers do most of the work, LOL! Have a great weekend!

D'Ann said...

Gorgeous paper and cards! Love these cards and since there is no stamping they must be quicker. Quicker is always good!

Janice M said...

Sounds like we need a meet up at L&L??!! That is some pretty paper Love when you find stuff like this. It sure makes for some fast and easy cards.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Really gorgeous papers turned into stunning cards!