Thursday, October 11, 2018

BOO Boxes

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today our weather is to be a washout and then it's going to get cooler!
Bring on FALL!

Today I have the last project to share with you from last Saturday's World Cardmaking Day.
This was pretty quick & simple and I loved how it turned out....




So simple to whip up!
Just threw some DSP around the Pizza Box to make a belly band and adhered it together with some Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I did not make the belly band really tight so it slips on & off easily.
The circle panel was stamped with images from the Warm Hearted stamp set that is in the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog. This is a hostess set.
My little ghost is stamped & diecut with the Sweet Home stamp set and the Home Sweet Home Thinlits. This set retired in May. Do you like my little Lemon Lime Twist ghost?
I just adore him! 

Project Details:

Stamps: Warm Hearted (hostess), Sweet Home (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Toil & Trouble DSP
Accessories: Pizza Boxes, Stitched Shapes Framelits. Circle Layering Framelits, Home Sweet Home Thinlits, Granny Apple Green Glittered Enamel Dots, Black Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These boxes are filled with Glow In The Dark Kit Kat bars! 
Actually just the wrappers glow if they sit under the light awhile but how cool!
They even have some Granny Apple Green on the wrapper!
As Mary Anne always tells me....I like things matchy-matchy!
Yes I do! 

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!

I'm off to work at my stamp table again today!
Lots of cards are waiting to be created for an order and what better to do on this rainy day!!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

BOO boxes - I like the name, it's catchy and cute - just as these boxes are! I'm a big fan of the lemon-lime ghosts, and I'm betting the glow-in-the-dark candy wrappers are going to be a big hit as much as these boxes are! NJ on them! Enjoy the rainy day to play catch-up with your orders :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These came out so cute. I really need some of that black ribbon. It has been adding a great touch to all of your projects! Nice work, Wendy!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Great boo boxes for some goblins! I just bought some of the glow in the dark wrapped candy for work treats. Love the lemon lime twist color - perfect for Halloween!

Nm said...

Love these! Thanks for the info on the candy bars.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, that ghost is adorable!!