Sunday, October 21, 2018

Trick or Treat Boxes

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend.
Last evening the winds kicked up and then the heavy cold rain came!
Today it will feel more like winter than fall. I am SO NOT ready for winter!

I have 2 more Angie Juda boxes to share today!
These are going to my gang with some candy & a few bucks in for Halloween.





Here is the link to Angie's directions if your interested in making them.
They hold a good bit of stuff and are so easy to make!

I am not gonna list everything that was used for making these since most of it is retired.
Give them a try! You won't be disappointed!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....



Haha!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so cute and thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial! I love the little mummy along with that great sentiment oval! Cute papers too. Looks like you are all set for Halloween with all your treat containers :) Stay warm - that wicked wind is howling already this early Sunday morning!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ha Ha...wrap music.... I forgot all about my mummy stamp and punch. Thanks for the reminder! Love these boxes. Hope you are having a good weekend. Jim will be doing feetball while I go to work.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Cute treat boxes! They will love them.