Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Thanksgiving Card Set #2

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

The week is moving right along!

Today I am sharing my 2nd set of Thanksgiving cards that were part of a customer order.
She asked for something with acorns on and lucky for her I still had some scraps of DSP left that worked for these!





This set uses another retired stamp set with matching punch called Acorny Thank You.
I don't think I have used this set very much over the last few years so i'm happy to get it inky once again!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Acorny Thank You, Pleasant Pheasants (sentiment)
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Delicate Lace Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Cajun Craze Enamel Dot, Acorn Punch, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was really happy with the turnout of these!
So was my customer! 

*********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Haha!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so pretty, and I love the acorns in the paper along with the punched element! Your customer definitely got what she was looking for and this set is wonderful! NJ!

LeAnne said...

These are so pretty! I love that lacy embellishment, it adds such a nice touch! I am not surprised that your customer loved them, I do too!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Another great Thanksgiving card! Love the acorns and the lace framelit. Beautiful!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful! Love your card sets! :) I can't get over how creative and productive you are!.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are stunning! I could make fall cards all year long!

Janice M said...

OMGosh these are Gorgeous!! Love fall cards and specially love using acorns. Awesome job!!